McDonald’s plans Oct. 26 reopening
Custom Search 2
The iconic Golden Arches in Jacksonville have a new look. As McDonald’s contemporizes its restaurants across the country, the Main Street McDonald’s in Jacksonville will unveil its newly rebuilt restaurant at a grand re-opening celebration on October 26. The restaurant is located at 816 West Main St.
McDonald’s owner/operators Ray, Candy, and Matt Nosler said they are pleased to offer the Jacksonville community a new, modern restaurant.
“We’re changing with the times, and we never stop looking for ways to improve,” said Nosler. “This new McDonald’s speaks to the needs of our customers and our community. We want our customers to enjoy every part of the McDonald’s experience.”
Modern exterior design changes include:
• A welcoming and inviting entry into the restaurant.
• A clearly identifiable double-lane drive-thru for enhanced, on-the-go service.
Upscale and contemporary interior décor features:
• Comfortable lighting levels and fixtures for a pleasant dining experience.
• Modern seating and furniture, including booths, chairs, high-seated community tables, and lounge-style seating areas.
• Innovative digital menu boards.
Both the dining room and drive-thru will be open 24 hours for convenient, round-the-clock service, said the owners.
The grand re-opening celebration on Oct. 26 will include special giveaways all day and a visit from Ronald McDonald from 5-7p.m. Customers are also invited to register for a chance to win a free Happy Meal, Quarter Pounder with Cheese, or Southern Style Chicken Sandwich every week for a year; a Dr. Pepper camcorder with LCD color display and 32 MB built-in memory; McDonald’s gift baskets; and more. The owners said those who are to receive gifts must be present to win.
— Greg Rayburn