This November, as PeopleSmart celebrates Online Safety Month, we want to hear how you handle cyber security and privacy. Join the conversation as we host our first ever Twitter forum around Internet safety issues and best practices. Here's what you need to know:
When: The forum will take place on November 18th, 2013, 11:00am-12:00pm (PST). If you are in a different time zone, be sure to adjust your clock accordingly!
Where: @PeopleSmartCom will be posting questions on Twitter so be sure to follow us before the forum begins. In order to join in the discussion, all you need to do is search for the hashtag #PSOnlineSafetyMonth and use it in your tweets to participate.
What: Here are some of questions we will be exploring:
1. How private is your personal information online and on social media?
2. Have you ever typed your name into Google, only to be shocked by what you found?
3. What privacy and security precautions should you take online?
4. Do you believe your online identity is safe?
5. How often do you receive spam emails or pop ups? How do you deal with them?
6. What websites do you feel most safe using when shopping online? Why?
7. What online shopping best practices do you follow?
8. What resources do you use for online safety and protection?
9. What advice would you give your friends and family about online safety?
10. What do you want to know about identity theft?
Hosted by people search website PeopleSmart